Electric Utilities & Contractors
Testing high voltage apparatus and equipment upon installation and for periodic maintenance is crucial to preventing failures and ensuring safety. Providing linemen and technicians with accurate test equipment they can depend on will increase testing efficiency and overall productivity
For over 100 years, HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has been the company electric utilities and contractors turn to for reliable and accurate high voltage test equipment. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS products are easy to operate and provide greater features and capabilities than our competitors. From cable fault locating to transformer testing, HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has the equipment to meet your testing needs
- Portable AC Hipot: For testing switchgear, vacuum interrupters, aerial lift equipment, safety tools, etc.
- Portable DC Hipots: For testing cable, switchgear, transformers, aerial lift equipment, generating motors, etc.
- Primary Cable Fault Locators: For locating primary cable faults and testing cable
- Liquid Dielectric Testing: For testing insulating fluids such as oil in transformers, switchgear, etc.
- Transformer Testing: For testing distribution, power, current, and voltage transformers.