National Labs & Universities (R&D)
Electromagnetic Compatibility is becoming more prevalent as technologies become faster and more compact. Electrostatic Discharge, Lightning Surge, Electrical Fast Transient (EFT)/Burst, Voltage Dips susceptibility testing is a crucial part of research and development for products in the commercial, industrial, medical, telecom, lighting, green energy, electric vehicle and other sectors. There is an increasing demand for high performing; long lasting products. Testing to these occurring phenomena makes the product quality higher. Testing applications can be found in the IEC, ANSI, UL, ISO, MIL, EN and other standards.
HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS prides itself on being in the forefront of EMC testing technology. We work with our customers to understand their testing application and provide the best solution.
Applied AC Testing
- Resonant Test Systems: Our modular and tank Series Resonant Systems are designed to test high voltage apparatus according to the latest IEC and UL standards.
- 700 Series: Our dielectric test systems are designed in a wide range of voltage and power ratings to meet requirements for AC testing at all levels.
- ACS/PSZ: These dielectric test systems are designed to produce a stable output even with a changing or inductive load during heavy corona, wet and pollution tests.
- Impulse Voltage Systems: Our high voltage impulse test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strokes and switching surges according to IEC, ANSI, IEEE, as well as other international standards.
- Impulse Current Systems: Our high current impulse test systems are used for quality control type testing, as well as research and development according to IEC, ANSI, and IEEE standards.
Electrostatic Discharge Testing
- Onyx 30 ESD Simulator: Our modular ESD Simulators are designed meet the testing application to the latest IEC, EN, ANSI, MIL, ISO, UL and other standards.
Surge, EFT/Voltage Dips Testing
- AXOS Compact Test System: Our AXOS5 Compact Test System is capable of meeting a wide range of testing applications for Surge Combination Wave, EFT/Burst, AC/DC Voltage Dips & Interruption and pulsed magnetic field.
- AXO8 Compact Test System: Our AXOS8 Compact Test System is capable of meeting a wide range of testing applications for Surge Combination Wave, Ring Wave, Telecom Wave, EFT/Burst, AC/DC Voltage Dips & Interruption and pulsed magnetic field.
Heat Cycle Testing
- LV Series: Our heat cycle test systems are designed and built for cable type testing by raising and controlling the temperature of a conductor to simulate current loading conditions in an electrical circuit.
Partial Discharge Measurement
- DDX 7000/8003: We’ve designed a partial discharge monitoring system specifically for the power cable industry and that includes PD site location technology, as well as high accuracy, real-time displays and a user friendly interface.
- DDX 9101: This is the ideal solution for pass/fail partial discharge testing; incorporating all the basic functions of an analog detector to help modernize your facility at an affordable price while meeting all IEC and IEEE/ANSI standards
- DDX 9121b: We’ve designed a modular partial discharge monitoring system specifically for lab testing of surge arrestors, and includes features such as high accuracy, real-time displays and a user friendly interface.