Power Transformer Testing
Testing of power transformers is important for the manufacturers and end users. Manufacturers need to be certain their units are meeting the desired specifications, while end users need to perform regular maintenance procedures to detect minor fault symptoms before timely and costly failures occur.
As the leader in the field of high voltage test equipment, HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS offers the most complete line of transformer test equipment on the market. Transformer manufacturers, utility & contract workers, repair companies, and research labs will find all the necessary equipment to satisfy their testing needs. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS also provides installation, calibration, repair and system upgrade services to keep your test systems performing at the highest level.
High Power Transformer Test Systems
- DTTS: Distribution Transformer Test System
- PTTS: Power Transformer Test System
- TMS580: Transformer Loss Measuring System
- 2285: Transformer Resistance Measuring System
Applied AC Testing
- Resonant Test Systems: Our modular and tank Series Resonant Systems are designed to test transformers according to the latest IEC, AEIC and UL standards.
- 700 Series: Our dielectric test systems are designed in a wide range of voltage and power ratings to meet requirements for testing transformers.
- Impulse Voltage Systems: [link to Products > Impulse Voltage Generators] Our impulse voltage test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strikes and switching surges according to IEC, ANSI, IEEE, as well as other international standards.
Power Factor / Dissipation Factor Measurement
- 2820A: Our power factor measuring bridges are used by manufacturers to measure low dielectric losses and impedances of high voltage apparatus such as transformers.
- MIDAS micro 2883: Our portable power factor makes maintenance work on transformers as quick and easy as possible.
Partial Discharge Measurement
- DDX9121b: Our state of the art detector is used for partial discharge and RIV measurements in transformers. Modular design allows for multi-detector setups to measure up to 9 channels simultaneously.
- 2293: Winding analyzer that’s optimized for three phase power and distribution transformers to measure winding resistance, turns ratio, core demagnetization, transformer type detection, magnetic balance and heat run test.
- MIDAS micro 2883: Portable power factor tester
- Turns Ratio Meters: 3-phase transformer turns ratio meter with up to 250V test voltage.
- FRA5310: Frequency Response Analyzer
- 5478: Insulation Resistance Meter
- OC60D/OC60E: Liquid Dielectric Test Equipment