Turns Ratio Meter
A close collaboration with major transformer manufacturers has lead to the new Tettex 2796 Transformer Turns Ratio Meter. The Transformer Test Equipment instrument combines mobility and user friendly handling with unmatched accuracy of up to 0.03%.
The higher test voltage of 250V, together with the high precision, assures authentic results especially on large power transformers. Advanced analysis features like trending allow the user to detect problems at an early stage.
Additional Product Information
- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement and excitation current.
- Highest measurement accuracy in the industry of up to 0.03% makes the 2796 the perfect tool for preventive maintenance measurement
- Automatic winding connection identification AWCI (patent pending) and automatic vector group detection supports the quick and easy operation
- Build-in printer for quick test report generation and total prevention of data loss
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design for use in harsh environments. Closed case is IP65 waterproof, open case is splash proof
- Remote control software to operate the unit from a laptop PC and for easy gathering exchanging and analyzing of measurement data.
- Ratios of up to 50000 can be measured
- Better transformer excitation due to higher test voltage of 250V
- Quick setup with intuitive guide-through user interface. Test setups and results can be stored and recalled, printed out with the built-in printer or used for later analysis
- Safety connection control feature proofs test setup before applying regular test voltage to guarantee safety of the personnel and instrument.
- Remote tap changer switch enables convenient testing of multi-tap transformers.
- Measurement of phase displacement of transformers with irregular vector groups like: phase shifting, rectifier, arc-furnace and traction transformers.
- Power- and distribution transformers
- Special transformers; like phase shifting-, rectifier-, arc-furnace- and traction- transformers
- Instrument transformers
- IEC 61076
- and others
- 2796/APS: Arbitrary Phase Shift Software to measure special type of transformers with phase deviation outside 30 steps (e.g. -7.5 or 22.5)
- 279X/TAP: External test switch for tap changer testing, 20m
- 279X/10: Extension cables (2 pieces), 3-phase, 10m each
- 279X/SINGLE: Single phase measuring cable (2 pieces), 5m each
- 279x/WE2: Warranty Extension to 2 years for 2795/2796
- 279x/WE3: Warranty Extension to 3 years for 2795/2796