SGSA - Impulse Voltage Generator
The SGSA impulse generator is the smallest of its range. They are recommended for medium voltage, small power transformer manufacturers and other general purpose impulse testing switchgears, bushing, etc.
SGSA impulse test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strikes and switching surges. Applications covered include testing according to IEC, ANSI/IEEE as well as other international standards. The basic system can be upgraded in various ways for special tests and for greater ease of operation. A number of additional circuits and components allow users to further optimize tests on different kinds of high voltage test objects.
Additional Product Information
- Total charging voltage 100kV – 1200kV
- 5KJ stage energy
- Reliable and accurate triggering by improved Marx circuit
- Handy plug-in resistors and connections
- Unique protective grounding device
- Ease of operation with modern control system
- Impulse waveshape analysis according latest IEC, ANSI/IEEE
- Compact Design
- Short Configuration times
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.
Read about cable testing with impulse voltage generators! Download