RIC 422 - Automated Impulse Calibrator
The HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS RIC 422 calibrator is used for the supervision and calibration of all kinds of impulse measuring systems.
The accuracy of each calibrator can be traced back to the standard from PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Braunschweig, Germany). The calibrator generates Lightning (LI), Switching (SI) and front-chopped Lightning (LIC) reference impulses according to the standards IEC 61083 and IEEE 1122. In addition it can produce accurate DC voltages and unit steps.
Combined with the HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS HiASTM 744, HiASTM 743 or DiASTM 733 software, the RIC 422 can execute a fully automated calibration procedure according IEC 61083 for these impulse analyzing systems.
Additional Product Information
- Switching reference impulse type
- Lighting reference impulse type
- Front chopped Lighting reference impulse type
- Outstanding output voltage accuracy and stability
- High-precision impulse circuit with adjustable charging voltage to generates the impulses
- Remote controllable from HiASTM and DiASTM digitizers
- Output voltage is automatically load calibrated by gradual approximation to the reference value
- Calibration and verification of impulse analyzing systems according to IEC 61083 and IEEE 1122.