PSK - AC Dielectric Test Equipment, Tank Type
Our PSK AC Dielectric Test Systems are specifically designed for test applications which require a stable output voltage, even if the load may change during testing. For example for heavy corona, wet tests or pollution tests to name a few. These systems are also especially useful for when the load is inductive, such as inductive voltage transformers.
This system allows for a variable duty cycle and includes the option to add radiators or forced oil-cooling for extended duty cycles. The PSK systems are optimized for indoor or outdoor tests with long duration or continuous duty cycles.
These products are designed and manufactured in-house at an ISO 9001 compliant facility with 110+ year of experience in high voltage test and measurement products.
Additional Product Information
- Flexible high voltage connection options
- Sophisticated protection features for optimal test object and personnel protection
- Option to use an external oil expansion vessel or protection relay
- Specially adapted bushings for indoor or outdoor use
- Large range of applications
- Power compensation inductance guarantees linear voltage distribution for systems with three or more stacked transformers
- Low acoustic noise level (approx. 65 dBA)
- Power compensation inductance reduce the power required on the primary side (LV) of the test system
- Wet Testing
- Heavy corona
- Pollution Tests
- Continuous duty, long duration testing
- Outdoor testing
- Capacitance and Tan Delta Testers: Combine one of our nominal capacitors for a complete solution.
- OT 257 AC: Operating Terminal for High Voltage AC System Control . This state-of-the art operating terminal allows comfortable and flexible control of high voltage test transformer or resonance test systems. The Industrial PC based control system is specifically designed for the needs of HV testing. Read more. Download
- Partial Discharge Detectors: By adding one of our PD detectors and coupling capacitors, customers can make partial discharge measurements.