PS 1500 - 15kV Impulse Voltage Generator
The PS 1500 generator is fully compliant to the IEC, EN and UL requirements for safety testing if ITE, Audio Video and similar equipment.
Clause 10 of the IEC/EN 60065-1 standard specifies tests on equipment insulation. Clause 14 is written to test the insulation of components. Section 7 of the IEC/EN 60950-1 standard specifies tests on IT-Equipment intended to be connected to outdoor antennas.
Clause 16 of UL 1212 specifies surge tests for line-by-pass and antenna coupling components. The intention of these standards is to avoid the risk of injury or damage of caused by voltage surges from thunderstorms.
Additional Product Information
- Impulse Counter
- Repetition up to 24 pulses/min
- External trigger input
- Impulse voltage and flash monitor
- Handy test pistol included
- International application: Specifically designed to meet and exceed the requirements of IEC, EN, and UL tests for ITE, Audio and Video applications
- Comfortable to use: A light weight “pistol” type probe transfers the surge into the test object
- Reduced operator workload: PS 1500 has all operator accessible controls on the main unit. These include a large LCD display and switches to change polarity, repetition and discharge voltage.
- UL 1414