PIM110 Ring Wave Impulse Module
PIM 110 as part of the PSURGE 8000 Surge Platform System can be used together with Coupling/Decoupling Networks (CDNs) for superimposition of the impulse on AC and DC power lines. Single and three phase CDNs have multiplexed inputs, allowing up to 3 impulse modules to be connected. A full suite of test impulses can then be performed completely automatically and without the need to power down and reconnect the EUT.
Additional Product Information
- Floating high voltage output
- Ring wave 5us – 100kHz (voltage & current)
- 8kV impulse voltage
- 12W, 30W and 200W source impedance
- Impulse voltage & current monitors
- Accurate Impulse Synchronisation – The PIM 110 impulses can be applied to the AC power wave with ±1° accuracy.
- Safe and Easy – The interlocked HV section and the integrated controller allow your operators to test safely and easily.
- Sturdy and Reliable – Careful component selection ensures that the PIM 110 will continue to operate under the most strenuous testing regime.
- Report Generation – The unit can automatically generate test reports without a computer. Add WinFEAT&R control and reporting software to collect and collate data in any format you like.
- Perform tests as you really want – Because the EUT requires a CDN to enable coupling of the Surge impulse, PIM 110 pulses are guaranteed to be within the standard specification at the point where an EUT connects to the test system.
- Single & Three phase power line systems
- IEC 61000-4-12 Power & Data lines
- ANSI C62.41 Power lines
- Many IEC & EN Product standards
- Other international requirements for Ring wave impulses