IEC 61000-4-10 describe an oscillating magnetic field generator. The oscillating magnetic field is used to test the immunity of electronic equipment to be installed in high voltage sub-stations.
Safety is paramount when AC and impulse voltages are being used. The PIM 155 High Voltage connections are all designed so no accidental contact can occur. PIM 155 with the PSURGE 8000 Surge Platform can perform all the programming functions required to perform IEC and ANSI testing without the need of a control computer. A high accuracy current probe is delivered with the PIM155 to verify the induction coil currents.
The integration in the WinFEAT&R control and reporting software package enhances an efficient set-up and operation of this test system. Most importantly, the test load can be transferred to a computer freeing valuable resources.
Additional Product Information
- 100kHz & 1MHz frequencies
- Magnetic field strength up to 100A/m
- Repetition rate of 400Hz @ 1MHz
- Variable burst duration
- International application – Specifically designed to meet and exceed the requirements of IEC, EN, and ANSI tests for power line applications.
- Safe and Easy – The interlocked HV section and the specially designed output sockets, allow your operators to test safely and easily.
- Sturdy and Reliable – Careful component selection ensures that the PIM 155 will continue to operate under the most strenuous testing conditions
- IEC 61000-4-10
- EN 61000-4-10
WinFEAT&R Control and reporting software. Runs under Windows XP and Windows 7