The PCD 150 is used for surge coupling onto unshielded data- and signal lines according to IEC/EN standards. Damped oscillatory waves with both 100kHz and 1MHz up to 3.3kV peak as well as ring wave 100kHz with Z=200 Ohm up to 4.4kV peak can be coupled. Coupling and decoupling elements are included in one box because of the sensitive impulse shape. Manual coupling path switching for differential mode (transverse mode, line to line) and for common mode (longitudinal, line to earth) testing. Default coupling and protection elements are breakdown avalanche diodes. Therefore the capacitive load to the EUT lines is low.
Additional Product Information
- Damped oscillatory wave 100kHz and 1MHz
- Ring Wave 100kHz with Z=200 Ohm
- Up to 4 wires can be tested with a single unit
- Up to 8 wires can be tested with two units
- Signal Bandwidth up to some 10kHz
- Low capacitive load on the EUT lines
- Safe and Easy – All the sockets are safety banana plugs to ensure maximum safety to the user. The selected coupling path can be seen easily at the front panel.
- Sturdy and Reliable – Careful component selection ensures that the PCD 150 will continue to operate under the most strenuous testing regimen.
- Report Generation – The controller can automatically generate test reports without a computer.
- Substation equipment
- Static Relays
- Other international requirements for damped oscillatory waves 100kHz / 1MHz and ring wave 100kHz with Z=200 Ohm
- IEC/ EN 61000-4-12 Edition 1 Figure 9, 10, 13 and 14
- IEC/ EN 61000-4-18 Edition 1 Figure 7, 8, 11 and 12