The PCD 126A is used for surge coupling of 1,2/50us – 8/20us combination wave impulses onto unshielded asymmetrical data and signal lines according IEC/EN standards. It is also used for surge coupling ring wave impulses onto both unshielded asymmetrical and symmetrical data and control lines according to IEC/EN standards. Up to 6.6 kV peak value are possible. Up to 4 wires can be tested simultaneously. To obtain maximum flexibility only coupling elements are included in the PCD 126A. Decoupling circuits, which depends on the EUT to be tested, can be placed separately in the test setup. Manual coupling path switching for common mode (longitudinal, line to earth) and differential mode (transversal, line to line) testing. Default coupling elements are capacitors, breakdown avalanche diodes and gas arrestors. The coupling elements can be selected easily. The direct coupling output allows the customer to use his own coupling elements.
Additional Product Information
- Combination wave 1,2/50us – 8/20us impulses
- Serial resistor 40 Ohm included
- Ringwave 100kHz impulses
- Up to 4 wires can be tested
- Signal Bandwidth up to some MHz
- Manual coupling path selection
- Safe and Easy – All the sockets are safety banana plugs to ensure maximum safety to the user. The selected coupling path can be seen at a glimpse.
- Sturdy and Reliable – Careful component selection ensures that the PCD 126A will continue to operate under the most strenuous testing regimen.
- Unshielded asymmetrical data and signal lines
- Unshielded symmetrical data and signal lines (ring wave testing only)
- Industrial equipment
- Other international requirements for combination wave and ring wave impulses on asymmetrical data- and control lines
- IEC / EN 61000-4-5 Edition 1 Figures 10 and 11 (combination wave)
- IEC / EN 61000-4-5 Edition 2 Figures 11, 12 and 13 (combination wave)
- IEC / EN 61000-4-12 Edition 1 Figures 9, 10, 13 and14 (ring wave)
- IEC / EN 61000-4-12 Edition 2 Figures 9, 10 and 11 (ring wave)