MTS - Motor Test Sets
The HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS Motor Test Sets – MTS are electrical control, measurement & power devises used to start up multi-horsepower single phase, poly-phase & DC motors.
The Motor Test Sets are designed to perform no-load and full-load motor tests.
Additional Product Information
- Motorized tap selector switch
- Remote PLC Controller
- Emergency OFF switch and warning lamp for increased safety
- Control power circuit breaker
- Digital voltage and current meters for accurate measurements
- Digital tach, temp, watt and power factor meters included with all test sets
- Primary overload protection
- interlocked HV taps increase user safety
- Lifting provisions (crane and forklift)
- External interlock provisions
- Variable transformer offers the most stable output available.
- Continuous variable voltage from near zero to full voltage.
- Complete metering to verify conditions of motor under test.
- Decreased startup cost with minimal mains wiring required.
- Motorized tap switch uses the latest technology to ensure reliable and accurate testing.
- Touch screen PLC controls require minimal user training.
- Patented PVT design allows for smaller footprint and fewer moving parts.
- Integrated safety and overload protection.
- Motor Testing
- NEMA MG1
- IEEE 112
- HHMTS-VIB: Digitial vibration meter with 2 probes
- HHMTS-VIB-P: Additional vibration probe
- HHMTS-TEMP-RTD: RTD temperature metering
- HHMTS-TAP-7200: Additional tap rated 7200V
- HHMTS-TAP-13.8kV: Additional high voltage taps rated 11,000V and 13,800V. Only available on systems 500kVA and higher
- MTS-XXX-BOOM: Boom arm outputs for motor test set
- HHMTS-12V500A-SFS: Additional field supply, 0-12V, 500A DC
- MTS-IMP-50/50: Impedance supply 50V, 50A
- HHMTS-XXX-IN-VM/CM: Input voltmeter & current meter
- HHMTS-XXX-DYNA: Dynamometer
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.