KAL9510 - Basic Partial Discharge Calibrator
The KAL 9510 has been designed to fulfil the standard requirements of a PD calibrator. Its wide range (from 1 pC to 50 nC), its small injection capacitor, carefully selected features and intuitive user interface makes the KAL 9510 unique.
Additional Product Information
- SCS (IEC 17025) calibration certificate (optional)
- Ultra wide range from 1 pC up to 50000 pC
- Selectable pulse polarity
- Touch screen
- Programmable frequency or light triggered
- Hand held, Rechargeable battery
- No need for different PD calibrators: The wide output range and pulse polarity selection allows a proper calibration at any test object.
- Correct calibration independent of the test object capacitance: The low injection capacitors used eliminates the test object capacitance influence during calibration.
- Guarantees the reliability of the partial discharge measuring chain due to the included traceable test certificate and the optional SCS (IEC 17025) calibration certificate
- Power Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- Rotating Machines
- Circuit Breakers
- Surge Arrestors
- IEC 60270
- IEC 885-3
SCS Calibration (optional)
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.
Product Line Overview
See Haefely Hipotronics complete offering for partial discharge testing Download