The HiASTM 744 is the unique tailor made impulse analyzer for the industry. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS, the pioneer company for impulse testing since 1904, has been continuously developing and upgrading high-voltage impulse measuring/analyzing solutions over the years. The latest in a long line of distinguished impulse analyzers is the Highest Resolution Impulse Analyzing System HiASTM 744. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has set a new benchmark with unbeatable performance. The new front-end solution provides a 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s with the highest measurement accuracy. Software, which has been upgraded to suit the new hardware, retains the comfortable interface proven and tested by many hundreds of satisfied users, and continues to be compatible with the former versions of data files of the HiASTM, allowing data comparison to older measurements.
The optically decoupled front end provides complete galvanic isolation between control room and test field. It thus affords the personnel the highest safety level and in addition minimizes ground loop, resulting in a reduced interference coupling.
Additional Product Information
- 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s, 100 MHz analog bandwidth
- Optically decoupled front-end solution
- 2000 Vpk down to 5 Vpk analog input range with LEMO 4S connector
- 2 Channels digitizer unit, can be cascaded
- Exceeds latest IEC 61083-1, -2, IEC 60060-2, IEEE Std. 4 and related standards
- 4th Generation digitizer
- Mains powered
- The highest measurement accuracy in the market
- Excellent interference immunity & safe operation
- Integrated solution, no additional divider necessary, compatible with any divider ratio
- Synchronous multi-channel record
- Compliant, advanced, state-of-the-art solution
- Software & solution proven by many hundreds of users
- No battery pack or recharge needed
Impulse Analyses on:
- Power Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- Circuit Breakers
- Surge Arrestor
- Software packages:
- Office package: to run the HiASTM software without connected channel hardware
- Older Ed. IEC Standard evaluation package: to evaluate according to older editions, for comparison purposes with archived measurements.
- Comparison package: used to determine scale factor of divider and measurement systems by reference method according to IEC 60060-2.
- Transfer & Coherence Function package: useful for advanced power transformer analysis
- HiASTM 744-2X (extension to 4 channels)
- HiASTM 744-2S
- HiASTM 744-2REF
- Rugged fiber optic cable: various length available: 5, 20, 30, 40 and 60 m
- Lemo cable: various length available: 1, 1.6, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 m
- Divider: refer to our Divider Series CS, CR, CZ, RCZ, R, RCR
- Shunt: refer to our Shunt Series SH-H, SH-Q, SH-R
- Laptop package: laptop 15” with HiASTM software installed
- Industrial PC package: Industrial PCI 811b, 24” screen, QWERTZ keyboard, mouse, HiASTM software installed
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.
Read the HiAS™ 744 Highest Resolution Impulse Analyzing System Datasheet! Download