Frequency Response Analyzer
The FRA 5310 is a diagnosis instrument for the detection of mechanical distortions of transformer winding. These distortions can be caused by electro-dynamical forces which appear during short-circuits or by transportation damages during movement.
The Sweep Frequency Response Analysis method is based on winding transfer function measured in a wide range of frequency. The system records the transformers _frequency response fingerprint”. Even small winding movements or distortions will cause legible change of transfer curve, which can be detected. Special active measuring probes minimise the influence of test object connecting and earthing which results in reproducible measurements.
Additional Product Information
- Embedded computer with windows based software and touch screen
- Transfer Voltage Function U1/U2 (f)
- Impedance Function U1/I2
- Automatic Interpretation according to Standard DL / T 911 – 2004
- High signal-to-noise ratio due to output voltage up to 12 Vpeak-peak at 50 Ohm (24 Vpeak-peak at 1 MOhm)
- High measurement reliability and reproducibility due to active probes design and a clear defined connection and grounding technique
- Ease of use due to automated Windows test software and large color touch screen interface and remote start button
- Quick setup with intuitive guide-through user interface. Test setups and results can be stored and recalled, printed out with the built-in printer or used for later analysis
- Safety connection control feature proofs test setup before applying regular test voltage to guarantee safety of the personnel and instrument.
- Power- and distribution transformers
- IEC 61076-18
- 5310/WE2: Warranty Extension to 2 years for 2795/2796
- 5310/WE3: Warranty Extension to 3 years for 2795/2796
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.