The DDX 9121b is the latest in the DDX family for partial discharge & radio interference voltage testing. With the DDX 9121b, users can control, test, monitor and generate test reports from a single computer.
Additional Product Information
- User defined measuring band.
- Modular design, 1 to 9 detectors- easily upgradable.
- Embedded switch with four PD inputs per detector.
- Simultaneous RIV and PD reading.
- PD patterns like Φ-q-n (phase, magnitude, occurrence)
- High resolution spectrum analyzer with oscilloscope.
- Data acquisition and test report generation.
- AC and DC measuring modes
- PD Site Location (SL) on cables
- Reduces ground noise – The built in frequency spectrum analysis and selectable frequency band let the user optimize the setup in seconds.
- Optimizes investment if needs change. Unit can be easily upgraded (RIV, 4 inputs switch, simultaneous PD readings, PD on DC, etc.)
- Reduces training time – The Windows based software makes the use of the device easier than ever. Operators can start using the device in minutes.
- Straightforward replacement – replacement is as simple as removing the obsolete PD detector and measuring quadruple and installing the DDX 9121b.
- PD interpretation – The phase resolved analysis and recording capabilities allow for future data analysis.
- Easy to integrate into test systems – Its compact design standard BNC measuring cables and remote control capabilities make it ideal for an integrated PD test system together with an AC power supply.
- Power and Distribution Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- Rotating Machines
- Power Capacitors
- Surge Arrestors
- Research & Development
- IEC-60060 Parts 1 and 2
- ICEA T-24-380
- ASTM D1868-93
- IEC-885-2 and 885-3
- ANSI C57.113
- IEEE Std. 4, 1995
- ANSI C57.124-91
- ANSI C63.2-1996
- NEMA 107
- KAL 9510 – Basic Partial Discharge Calibrator
- KAL 9520 – Advanced Partial Discharge Calibrator
- KAL 9530: RIV calibrator
- AKV 9310: Passive universal coupling impedances series
- AKV 9330: Coupling impedance optimized for power capacitors PD measurement
- 9230: Coupling capacitors series
- 9230/20/1-PD: Coupling capacitor 20 kV for Partial Discharge measurement
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.