The AQS9110a series of quadripole (coupling impedance) is a fully passive measurement system optimized for use with the DDX 9101 series of partial discharge detectors. It is designed for simultaneous measurement of high-frequency discharge pulses as well as the HV test voltage.
The AQS9110a is equipped with a user selectable three positions internal voltage divider.
Additional Product Information
- Easy to connect
- High input current
- Three ranges Internal voltage divider
- Passive coupling impedance– no batteries or charger needed.
- Fulfill the IEC and ANSI standard– Measuring band exceed the requirements of the IEC and ANSI standard.
- Built in Overvoltage protection The built in overvoltage protection will protect the PD detector in case a flash in the test object would happen during the test.
- Multi coupling capacitor ready – due to the three voltage ranges switch unit can be tuned to work with up to three different coupling capacitors or three different output voltages ranges.
Partial discharge measurements of:
- Power Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- other high voltage components
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.
Product Line Overview
See HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS complete offering for partial discharge testing. Download