AKV 9310: Partial discharge passive measuring impedance
The AKV 9310 series of quadripole (coupling impedance) is a fully passive measurement system optimized for use with the DDX 9121b series of partial discharge detectors. The AKV 9310 quadripole is designed for simultaneous measurement of high-frequency discharge pulses as well as the HV test voltage.
The AKV 9310 series of quadripole is equipped with an internal voltage divider and a dedicated 4 mm output connector for an external low-arm device.
Additional Product Information
- Easy to connect
- High input current
- Internal voltage divider
- Output for external low arm voltage measurement (floating connection)
- Passive coupling impedance: no batteries or charger needed
- Fulfill the IEC and ANSI standard: Measuring band exceed the requirements of the IEC and ANSI standard.
- Built in Overvoltage protection: The built in overvoltage protection will protect the PD detector in case a flash in the test object would happen during the test.
- Internal voltage divider: will bring the synchronization and voltage measurement signal to the PD detector
- Easy to integrate into test systems: Its compact design, standard BNC outputs and grounded/floating switch makes the integration or replacement extremely easy.
- Partial discharge measurements of:
- Power and Distibution Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- Rotating Machines
- Surge Arrestors
- Research & Development
- AKV 9310T: General testing
- AKV 9310DC: DC testing
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.
Product Line Overview
See Haefely Hipotronics complete offering for partial discharge testing. Download