ACS / PSZ - AC Dielectric Test Equipment, Cylinder Type
Our ACS/PSZ AC Dielectric Test Systems are specifically designed for test applications which require a stable output voltage, even if the load may change during testing. For example for heavy corona, wet tests or pollution tests to name a few. These systems are also especially useful for when the load is inductive, such as inductive voltage transformers.
Depending on our customer’s specific needs, it’s possible to stack several transformers – allowing us to reach very high voltages while also taking up very little valuable floor space.
These products are designed and manufactured in-house at an ISO 9001 compliant facility with 110+ year of experience in high voltage test and measurement products.
Additional Product Information
- Flexible high voltage connection options
- Sophisticated protection features for optimal test object and personnel protection
- Option to add air-cushion base frame
- Compact dimensions perfect for minimum space requirements
- Large range of applications
- Low acoustic noise level (approx. 65 – 75 dBA)
- Power compensation inductance guarantees linear voltage distribution for systems with three or more stacked transformers
- Power compensation inductance reduce the power required on the primary side (LV) of the test system
- Wet Testing
- Heavy corona
- Pollution Tests
- OT 257 AC: Operating Terminal for High Voltage AC System Control . This state-of-the art operating terminal allows comfortable and flexible control of high voltage test transformer or resonance test systems. The Industrial PC based control system is specifically designed for the needs of HV testing. Read more. Download
- Partial Discharge Detectors: By adding one of our PD detectors and coupling capacitors, customers can make partial discharge measurements.
OT 248-DTC is a compact control unit. The unit can easily be integrated into a Haefely desk or any other standard 19″ rack