800PL Digital Series - Portable DC Hipot
The 800PL-DC Hipot is a modern solution for testing the insulation strength of electrical apparatus. Outfitted with a state-of-the-art digital interface and extensive safety features, the 800PL-DC ensures simplistic operation, accurate results, and operator safety under all circumstances.
Accurate voltage and current measurements are assured via voltage readings that are taken directly at the output of the high voltage transformer and current measurements are taken in the return leg.
All models are self-contained in a rugged and durable enclosure.
Additional Product Information
- DC hipot test up to 40kV or 80kV, 10mA
- Lightweight, rugged design for field use (57 lbs / 25.8kg)
- Measures output voltage, leakage current, insulation resistance (IR), and polarization index (PI)
- Adjustable test parameters such as target voltage, maximum leakage, ramp rate, and dwell time
- Recorded test results and data transfer via USB 2.0
- 7” color, touch screen display with adjustable brightness
- Full-wave voltage multiplier
- Safe operation with interlock, emergency stop, and battery backup for display meters if input power is lost
- Internal discharge solenoid
- Ideal for field testing applications
- Automatic grounding of power supply and test object when high voltage is turned OFF.
- Minimal setup time and simple control panel
- Accurate current measurement and guard circuit designed to eliminate stray leakage currents.
- Power Cable
- Electrical Switchgear / Vacuum Interrupters
- Motors/ Generators
- Aerial Lift Equipment / Bucket Trucks
- Insulated Electric Apparatus & Components
Grounding Stick, rated to 120 KV
- HHSAFE: Safety strobe light with magnetic base
- HHFS: Foot operated interlock switch
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner