800PL Analog Series - Portable DC Hipot
The 800PL Series of Analog DC hipot testers are an economical solution to DC field testing of cables, terminations, motors, generators and other electrical apparatus. This series comes in a single unit design that ranges from 15kV to 80 kV and two unit design that ranges from 120kV to 170 kV.
Accurate voltage and current measurements are assured via voltage readings that are taken directly at the output of the high voltage transformer and current measurements are taken in the return leg.
All models are self-contained in a rugged and durable enclosure.
Additional Product Information
- Rugged and portable construction
- Shielded output cable
- Full-wave voltage doubling rectifier
- Zero start interlock and guard circuit
- Internal discharge solenoid
- Meter accuracu +- 2% full scale
- Environmental friendly FR3 transformer oil
- 5-10 mA current rating
- Ideal for field testing applications
- Automatic grounding of power supply and test object when high voltage is turned OFF.
- Minimal setup time and simple control panel
- Accurate current measurement and guard circuit designed to eliminate stray leakage currents.
- electrical Switchgear
- Other Electrical Apparatus
Grounding Stick, rated to 120 KV
One year extended warranty
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner