7BT60 - Vacuum Interrupter Test Set
The HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS’ model 7BT60 is a piece of portable 60 kV AC (center tapped) dielectric testing equipment designed to test the integrity of vacuum interrupters in switchgear. The output (current limited to 10 mA) is programmed to raise voltage at a preset rate to the desired test level.
Once the unit reaches the preset voltage a dwell timer will hold the voltage at that level for the preset time duration. After the dwell time has elapsed, the unit will return to zero.
Any failure during the test will be indicated on a failure” lamp located on the front panel, and the breakdown voltage will be indicated on the Memory kV meter.
Additional Product Information
- Automatic testing
- 0ó60kV AC output voltage
- Dwell timer
- Memory kilovoltmeter
- Pre-settable output kilovoltmeter
- Failure indicator lamp
- 500 and 3000 V/sec rise time
- Removable high voltage section for operator safety
- Rugged field case
- Field proven reliability
- Go, no go test and a pass / fail indicator lamp provides immediate, visual indication of test results
- Easy to use with a minimum amount of setup time and user training, means testing can start right away
- Portable and self-contained, single unit is suitable for field use
- One step testing means the user sets the desired test parameters and the sequence is automatically run
- Vacuum interrupters in switchgear
- Electric utilities
- Test companies
- Petrochemical utilities
- Facility maintenance
- Extended Warranty: One year extended warranty
- Spare Parts Kit
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.
Read more about our 7BT60 in the utility and substation testing application guide! Download