700 Series - Dielectric Test Equipment
HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS 700 Series dielectric testing equipment is designed to perform high voltage AC tests on electrical apparatus. A variety of mechanical configurations are available to suit different installation conditions.
Additional Product Information
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Newly redesigned Auto & Manual Programmable Controller
- Designed to operate from 10% to 100% of the maximum rated output voltage
- Easily accessible meter for recalibration access
- Adjustable overload from 10 to 110% of rated output current
- Backup breaker overload safety
- Output connected voltmeter and ammeter
- Zero start interlock ensures that voltage control is at a minimum before HV can be energized
- Rated current available from zero to rated voltage
- Simple to use with minimal amount of setup time and intuitive control panel allows simple testing
- Surge-compensated HV transformer windings for withstanding flashovers at full voltage
- Output connected meters ensures for fast accurate readings
- Surge and transient protection on all meters, transformers etc.
- Partial discharge testing with low PD levels available at full output voltage (PD levels need to be specified when ordering system and may require additional components).
- Rotating Machines
- Sample Lengths of Cable
- Insulating Material
- Instrument Transformers
- Transmission Line Hardware
- HV Components
- Low PD Option: Optional item for output level of less than 2pC
- PLC_DA-SFTW: Data aquistion software
- CAC-PLC-REMOTE: PLC type auto/manual operating terminal in bench top controller
Finding which type of equipment will fit your testing requirements is not an easy task – so take advantage of our library resources. They’re aimed to help customers find the products they need in a quick and easy manner.