5478 - TOhm Meter (5kV) Insulation Tester
TOhm Meter 5478 is a digital multipurpose tester intended for testing, analyzing, inspecting and maintaining high voltage insulation. The instrument offers a complete set of functions to measure and detect effectively all parts of current in an insulation system.
The instrument can supply an output power of 5 W and a test voltage of up to 5000 V and therefore is capable of resistance measuring up to 5 TOhm.
Additional Product Information
- Insulation Resistance measurement
- Measuring range up to 5 TOhm
- Programmable timer 1 s ~ 30 min.
- Capacitance measurement up to 50 µF.
- Programmable test voltages 250 V ~ 5 kV
- Step Voltage measurement
- 5 test voltage steps automatically set within selected test voltage range
- Programmable timer 1 s ~ 30 min / step.
- Withstand voltage measurement
- Programmable ramp test voltage 250 V ~5 kV
- High resolution ramp (approx. 20 V / step).
- Leakage current measurement.
- Programmable threshold current 1 µA ~1.4 µA.
- Voltage and Frequency measurement
- Up to 600 V AC/DC, 45 ~ 65 Hz
- Diagnostic measurements
- Measured on DUT are discharge current, voltage and capacitance
- Calculated polarization index.
- Calculated dielectric discharge ratio.
- Power transformers:
- Distribution Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- Rotating Maschines
- Surge Arresters:
- Insulation systems