2914 - Solid Insulation Test Cell
The 2914 test cell measures dissipation factor, relative permittivity, and specific resistivity of solid insulating materials such as paper and plastic foils.
The test cell is equipped with a shielded measuring electrode which eliminates partial capacitances that influence test results.
Additional Product Information
- Consists of a heatable, shielded plate capacitor (guard electrode capacitor)
- Voltage: 2kV, 50/60Hz
- Temperature is adjustable up to 250C
- Test cell is protected by a bell jar
- Safety switch only allows measurements to be carried out if bell jay is in place
- Test cell is in accordance with international standards and specifications
- Test cell is heatable
- Test cell can be evacuated
- Short heat up time
- Teflon, Silicone, Rubber, etc.
- Solid Insulation Samples
- VDE 0303, 0370
- 2914/WE2: Warranty extension to 2 years for 2914
- 2914/WE3: Warranty extension to 3 years for 2914