2820a - Precision C, L & tan delta (Power Factor) Measuring Bridge
The Dielectric-Loss Analyzing System 2820a is designed for measurement of low dielectric losses and impedances (Dissipation Factor and Power Factor) of high-voltage apparatus (e.g. the insulation of bushings).
The instrument works on the principle of a combined bridge-vector-meter and is capable of analyzing capacitive and inductive loads with high accuracy and stability.
The Graphical User Interface of the instrument is highly intuitive, is focused on convenience with built-in useful programs (e.g. support tool for tuning the external high-voltage supply) and uses a large colour touch screen as the input device.
Additional Product Information
- Accuracy capacitance 0.02%, tan d 1×10-4
- Additional signal analysis capabilities like Spectrum Analyser, Digital Scope and Data Logger are integrated
- Advanced, well-engineered test equipment, optimized to the specific application
- Compact, reliable and EMC hardened design
- Integrated solution with built-in industrial computer
- Easy to operate with manual and automated test modes, software assisted test preparation, execution and trend analysis.
- Complete Measuring System including power supplies, standard capacitors, current comparators, test cells, application support and calibration from one supplier.
- Wide Application Range. Losses of all types of insulation including shunt reactors under unstable power frequency can be measured.
- Upgrade – Outdated Tettex bridge models (e.g. 2877, 2801, 2821, etc.) can be easily replaced, with existing cable sets.
Routine and type tests of:
- Power Cables & Accessories
- Shunt Reactors
- Liquid or Solid Insulations
- Instrument Transformers
- Reference Laboratories
- 28xx CAB 10: Cable set, 10 m
- 28xx CAB 20: Cable set, 20 m
- 28xx OFFICE: Application software for 2820a/2840 for PC installation
- 28xx/WE2: Warranty Extenstion to 2 years
- 28xx/WE3: Warranty Extenstion to 3 years
- 4762: Range extender, 400 A