The digital micro ohmmeter type 2226a is a unique instrument capable of handling even the toughest resistance measuring applications. The type 2226a is designed to measure resistance values in the range of0.1 µohm – 20 kohm.
Additional Product Information
Features & Benefits
- Four-wire Kelvin principle eliminates lead wire resistances
- Selectable test currents up to 10 A
- Used for quick and accurate low-resistance measurements
- Charging inductor mode for reduced settling times
- Coils for motor, generators, transformers, generator bars etc.
- Cable wires and screens
- Switches and relay contacts
- Shunts, potentiometers, slide-wires, heater elements etc.