Join our team and carry on our tradition of being the first name in High Voltage testing! The Hubbell High Voltage Test Business is comprised of two well-known companies: Hipotronics and Haefely. Both work together to be global leaders in the field of high voltage test equipment and electronic instrumentation, with over 100 years of combined experience in universities, national labs, power utilities, manufacturers of transmission and distribution apparatus, substation automation, consumer electronics, aerospace and telecom equipment.
We offer highly competitive salaries and benefits.
If you enjoy working within a diverse, team-oriented and dynamic environment, please see our Job Opportunities and Internships pages for a list of open positions, or send us your resume by clicking here.
Hipotronics employees are honored for their many years of dedication to the company and its success. This video captures only some of the many individuals who have been working at Hipotronics for as many as 25 years. Join our team today and get recognized!
- Engineering: Rotational training opportunities are available to allow engineers to experience all aspects of the high voltage technology manufacturing business. Half of Hipotronics’ partners and customers are overseas, which provides extensive travel opportunities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Hipotronics, Inc recruits for Electrical, Mechanical, Sales, Applications, Test and Field Engineers. Learn More
- Manufacturing: Hipotronics, Inc has a variety of positions that include Assemblers, Transformer Coil Winders, Repair Technicians, Sheet Metal Technicians, Welders, Industrial Painters, Shipping Assistants, Stockroom Attendants and Electrical Wiring Technicians. Learn More
- Administrative: As with any growing company, Hipotronics, Inc offers opportunities in Sales Support, Customer Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Planning, Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and Facilities/Maintenance. Learn More
Interns have the opportunity to grow with the company by gaining exposure to a wide range of tasks, taking on new roles, and in some cases, being offered further compensation. These internships could potentially evolve into part-time or full-time employment at a later date. Learn More
Programs in the past covered the fields of:
- Electrical/software engineering
- Packaging science
- Marketing/market research
- Mechanical engineering
To inquire about what’s currently available, to submit a resume and cover letter, or to find out more information about these internships, click here.